Right Care, Right Time
Why wait to see a doctor? You may not need to...
When you are not very well, you just want to get help as soon as possible.
But sometimes your doctor isn't the best person to see.
Instead it may be better to see a pharmacist, optician, physiotherapist or another specialist.
For more information speak to your GP practice receptionist or visit www.rightcarestockport.org.uk
If you have travelled from China or have been in contact with someone confirmed as having Coronavirus in the last two weeks, you may be at risk of Coronavirus. Please do NOT leave the house. Instead, ring 111 if:
- You have been in China in the last 14 days and develop cough, fever or shortness of breath; or
- You have been in Wuhan or Hubei Province in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone confirmed as having Coronavirus, even if you feel well
Please click on below link for Autism Team Parent Support Group Dates 2020
Stockport Autism Team 2.docx
We are passionate about providing a consistently high standard of medical care, delivered by a professional and dedicated team in a timely, effective and appropriate manner in an environment where patients, staff and healthcare workers are all valued and appreciated.
Our key values are:
- Quality: we seek to provide for the highest standard of care and treatment and are committed to health promotion and illness prevention.
- Patient Centered: putting patients at the ‘centre’ of everything we do.
- Passionate: being passionate about our work, and enhancing care for our patients.
- Innovative: we look for and embrace innovation, including clinical, IT and new approaches to care whilst maintaining the traditional and personal aspects of General Practice.
Did you know you can access reliable information about health matters online?
Click here to access NHS Award Winning Webinars for Patients
Recycle your old inhalers
“Complete the Cycle” is an innovative recovery and recycling scheme for all inhalers.
You can recycle your inhalers at the following 2 Stockport pharmacies:
- Rowlands – SK7 5LD – Arundel Avenue in Hazel Grove
- Boots – SK1 1PU – Merseyway Shopping Centre.