Welcome to Bracondale Medical Centre
Right Care, Right Time
Why wait to see a doctor? You may not need to...
When you are not very well, you just want to get help as soon as possible.
But sometimes your doctor isn't the best person to see.
Instead it may be better to see a pharmacist, optician, physiotherapist or another specialist.
For more information speak to your GP practice receptionist or visit www.rightcarestockport.org.uk
We are passionate about providing a consistently high standard of medical care, delivered by a professional and dedicated team in a timely, effective and appropriate manner in an environment where patients, staff and healthcare workers are all valued and appreciated.
Our key values are:
- Quality: we seek to provide for the highest standard of care and treatment and are committed to health promotion and illness prevention.
- Patient Centered: putting patients at the ‘centre’ of everything we do.
- Passionate: being passionate about our work, and enhancing care for our patients.
- Innovative: we look for and embrace innovation, including clinical, IT and new approaches to care whilst maintaining the traditional and personal aspects of General Practice.
Did you know you can access reliable information about health matters online?
Click here to access NHS Award Winning Webinars for Patients
Recycle your old inhalers
“Complete the Cycle” is an innovative recovery and recycling scheme for all inhalers.
You can recycle your inhalers at the following 2 Stockport pharmacies:
- Rowlands – SK7 5LD – Arundel Avenue in Hazel Grove
- Boots – SK1 1PU – Merseyway Shopping Centre.
Information from the Care Quality Commission
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
This widget provides a summary of the results of the latest checks carried out by the CQC.