Wellbeing and Self Care Service
Self Care Coordinators provide this service for people aged 18+ in the practice to help you manage the things in your life that may affect your health and wellbeing. We have time to listen, explore options and help you work towards your goals.
The Self Care Coordinator is someone who:
- You can talk to confidentially
- Gives you one to one support to help you manage your own health and wellbeing
- Can link you to local services and support
- Can provide you with techniques and online tools you can build in to day to day living.
The types of issues the service can support you with:
- Long Term Conditions such as asthma, obesity, diabetes, anxiety, hypertension
- Lifestyle e.g. diet, physical activity, weight management
- Finance, relationships, housing, employment
- Loneliness, social isolation
- Caring issues
Ask in the practice for an appointment with the Self Care Coordinator.